Champions are those who make significant investments with the Cork Foundation, in order to support Cork social enterprise projects and the foundation delivery model.
Champions help us fulfil our aim of investing 1 million euro in 45 social enterprise projects in Cork by the end of 2019.
- Invest in social enterprise projects in the community that resonate with their vision and values.
- Connect with the wider Cork diaspora.
- Become part of our International network.
- Receive a unique limited-edition piece commissioned by the Cork Foundation, upon joining.
- Have the ability to choose their project and receive an impact report.
Additionally, champions have the opportunity to sponsor a national/international event, are featured in our communications/media and have the use of Cork Foundation logos.
Becoming a champion requires a commitment of 7.5k over two years or a one-off payment of 15k.